FRANCES T. (MRS DOUGLAS) HILL
FRANCES T. (MRS DOUGLAS) HILL – Affectionately known as “Granny”, she purchased the “Denwood” prefix from Mr. P. H. Powel in the late 1940’s and continued the program as “Hill’s Denwood” then “Denwood” through the 1970’s. Her Hill’s Denwood Guy and Hill’s Denwood Jeremy were champions in the early 1950’s and are in many pedigrees with Richland, Pocatalico, Rock Falls, and Kenmure. She was quite interested in field trials and famous for her solids and Norwegian imports during the 1950’s and 60’s. Frances Hill served on the APC Board of Directors in 1957.